Stay Connected with Family and Friends During a Health Crisis, Treatment, and Recovery
CaringBridge Memorial Health System and Memorial Hospital for Children are proud to sponsor the CaringBridge program. CaringBridge - a non-profit organization - provides free, private, personalized web sites for easier communication with family and friends during a health crisis, treatment, and recovery.
The mission of CaringBridge is to bring together a global community of care powered by the love of family and friends in an easy, accessible, and private way.
What it is:
- A place to set up your own unique, personal web site
- Makes it easy for your friends and family to stay connected
- A place for you to get support, love and encouragement from the people who matter most
- One place for you to update and share important information for everyone who wants to know
How it works:
- From any computer with access to the Internet, go to www.caringbridge.org
- Click on "Create a CaringBridge site" and follow the easy directions
- Tell your friends and family about your CaringBridge site
It's easy. It's fast. It's free. It's personal. It's powerful.
Set up or visit a CaringBridge site now!
Stony Brook Medicine
Nicolls Road and Health Sciences Drive intersection
Stony Brook, NY 11794